Made in America
The BLAZON EMBER is proudly designed and manufactured in Seattle, WA! We in the pacific northwest know a thing or two about cold weather!
Premium Design and Aesthetic
The upscale design adds a premium aesthetic to any outdoor space. The blue flame is visible through the front picture frame and is a stunning attraction after dusk.
Clean Blue Propane Flame
Clean burner high-efficiency blue flame technology.
- Indoor safe
- 99.9% clean burn
- Low Carbon Footprint
- No exposed flame
- 18K, 9K, 4K BTU heat settings
Ultra Efficient Forced-Air Heat
The powerful whisper quiet fan directs all of the heat produced to where you can feel it.
- Heats up in seconds
- 100% heat utilization
- Can operate at lower heat settings saving up to 50% less fuel
- 99.9% clean propane burn
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Heats up to 450 sqft
- 6 FT horizontal heating range
- Powered by integrated thermoelectric generators
Indoor Safe/Safety Features
The BLAZON EMBER has all the safety features you've come to expect.
- Certified for indoor use by the CSA Group.
- Oxygen Depletion System (ODS)
- Tip-over shut-off
- Flame out shut-off
It also has safety features not found traditional portable infrared heaters.
- No exposed flame hazard
- Greatly reduced flame and burn risk compared to open flame infrared heaters
- Blue flame heats the air not nearby objects.
Lastly, the BLAZON EMBER is designed with these features to make it very hard to tip over:
- Wider than it is taller (15" wide vs. 12" tall).
- Tapered sides making the top smaller than the bottom.
- Rubber feet positioned at the extreme corners
- Low center of gravity
100% Off-grid Hybrid Design
At the heart of the Blazon Hybrid System are twin thermoelectric generators that convert excess heat into electricity. They supply 100% of the electricity needs of the fan, USB, and rechargeable battery
- No external power, batteries, our outlets required
- No additional propane is consumed
- 100% off-grid
- Solid state technology used by NASA
USB Charging Port
USB Charging Port
Integrated thermoelectric generators power the USB charging port.
- 3 Watt standard for USB accessories (can not charge phones)
- A USB charging port is available when the heater is operating
- 10 Watt USB upgrade option for charging phones
- The optional battery upgrade powers the USB when the heater is off
Traditional heaters lose up to half of thier BTUs to the ceiling or go straight up into the atmosphere before anyone can feel the heat.
The fan in the Blazon Ember blows all of the heat it produces horizontally up to 6 feet. Depending on usage, you will be able to run the Blazon Ember on a lower heat setting compared to traditional heaters. You'll feel the same amount of heat and have longer run times.
- 5.4 hrs runtime on low per pound of propane
- 100 hrs runtime on low with external 20lb propane tank